Let's take a look at a couple of mid-market homes in Fairfax County.
Let's start with 6307 Fort Hunt Rd Alexandria VA. The subject dwelling is a 4 bedroom traditional at Olde Belhaven Towne in Fairfax County.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the property hunter at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the dwelling. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us.
- The subject property has been listed 1 days, but the average days on the market in this neighborhood is 1
- If you use Nesbitt Realty as your buyer client agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you Around $4,130 at closing.
- 6307 Fort Hunt Rd is located at Olde Belhaven Towne in the 22307 ZIP code.
- 6307 Fort Hunt Rd is on the market for $699,000.
- The median age of properties in Olde Belhaven Towne is 54 years of age.
[Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers
Here’s what the listing agent is saying:
Largest lot in Old Belhaven Townes! Privacy abounds in this corner unit townhome with 3 finished levels, solarium extension, walkout basement and large brick patio with koi pond. Inside you will find a lovely updated kitchen with granite … [Read more]
Where can I find similar properties?
priced between $669,000 to $729,000
Nesbitt Realty's Suggestions For Home Purchasers With A Budget Around $699,000
See more in 22307 $649,000 to $749,000
Nesbitt Realty is a mom-and-pop
real estate shop! Do you like working with small family-businesses? Then you’ll love working with a Nesbitt Realty agent.