- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options close to Farrington Place.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you need a garage? None of the condominiums in this condo community have a garage.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condominium?
- Homes around 2237 Farrington Ave #203 were built around 1950. Does the age of the building matter to you?
I'm a local licensed real estate adviser specializing condominiums in Alexandria. I think 2237 Farrington Ave #203 is a very interestingcondominium in Alexandria, Virginia . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you. My goal with this real estate brief is to help you determine yourpreferences, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Fairfax County. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only focusing on 22303. I'll mention just a few of your many options: