The first step for us to identify a solid lessee is to broadcast its availability to the most people possible.
Most renters find rental homes through a combination of:
- researching the appearance of end unit townhouses when they tour them
- the ability to work with a trusted rental property manager while under lease at your investment property
In addition to lessees finding us, Nesbitt Realty also acquires lessees through:
- government organizations
- relocation networks
- relocation companies
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several simple formula:
- Word-of-mouth – Nesbitt Realty regularly receives referrals from our current and past renters, friends of our lessees, and from other licensed real estate advisers in Alexandria, Virginia.
- REALTORS® Advantage– Our small business has relationships with area REALTORS® and we ourselves are REALTORS®. Not every real estate agent in Virginia has this valuable affiliation. Our rental homes lease faster because of our access to the REALTOR® network.
- Searchable Listings – Nesbitt Realty & Management makes our listings available on the top internet websites, websites searched by active duty military, relocation networks and more.
Nesbitt sees rental residences in the counties of Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax and Falls Church and love to benefit property owners in Fairfax County. To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. We have all necessary license to manage rental home in Fairfax County and anywhere in the Commonwealth of Virginia. .
Nesbitt Realty has diverse critical associations and affiliations:
More about about property management
- Better Business Bureau
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- National Association of Realtors
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
$2,400 // 2 bed // 2 bath // 0 half-bath // 816 sqft // Alexandria 22303
Thanks. We genuinely appreciate the opportunity to serve you.