Do you have a place that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Huntington:
- the average number of days on the market is 2.
- the most expensive property on the market is 2041 Blunt Ln.
- the least expensive property on the market is 5830 Fifer Dr.
- 5830 Fifer Dr is currently listed for $389,000.
If your place of residence has been for sale for months with no buyers, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What kind of feedback is your dwelling getting?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- How does your listing look compared with the properties priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Huntington
Here are several reasons residences will sometimes have no traffic:
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- First Impression — Let's face it: various homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Odor — Many homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you contemplating selling your home in Huntington? If so, it's intelligent to find out about what duplices have sold for in the local section. Those duplices can give a property seller an idea of the list price for your 2-bedroom 1-baths duplex. Email Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your duplex's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Our real estate agents are professionals dedicated to excellence in real estate. Why not work with a local, small-business that cares about your needs?