Nesbitt Realty is a local Realtor specializing condominiums in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. 800 S Saint Asaph St #314 is a $539,900 2-bedroom 2-baths traditionals-style condo in Alexandria, Virginia, but it’s not for every buyer.
Let’s pause to study your priorities so that you can realistically figure out whether purchasing a mid 20th-century residence in 22314 in the City of Alexandria is for you. What are your needs? What are your wants? There are a lot of things to consider. For example:
- Is the transportation network important to you? We’d be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options near St Asaph Square.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 800 S Saint Asaph St #314 is a 2-bedroom unit.
- Do you need a handicap accessible unit? Do you like steps?
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Alexandria?
|Recently built (2017 – 2020)||1 Active|
|Newer (2011 – 2016)||1 Active|
|21st Century (2003 – 2010)||1 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 – 1999)||1 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||2 Active|
How Many Bedrooms Are Available In Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Alexandria
5 Advantages Of Condos
- Condos on average are more affordable then other types of housing.
- Maintenance of the exterior of the building will be taken care of.
- The peace of mind living next to neighbors if help is needed.
- Condos can be located in major cities surrounded by restaurants, night clubs, and local bars.
- Many condos offer a pool, gym, and basketball/tennis court for those who are active.
*Bonus* Condos are often located in high rise building making for spectacular views.