I'd like to introduce you to Nesbitt Realty
146 N Union St is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this unit, or any particular condo in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client.
I'd like to take a moment to aid you to learn exactly what your choices are on your unit purchase in Alexandria. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only focusing on 22314.
What do you know about Old Town Alexandria
? Did you know that 217 S Fairfax St
has the highest priced condo in the neighborhood? Do you know that 1517 King
has the lowest advertised price in the neighborhood?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 146 N Union St is a 2-bedroom unit.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you care about amenities? Condos at Old Town Alexandria offer additional benefits from this community..
- Homes around 146 N Union St were built around 1869. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average-sized home in Old Town Alexandria is 2,614.
How Many Bedrooms Are Available In Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In 22314
We appreciate every opportunity and love the fact that you picked us. We’d love the opportunity to show you about why our clients rave about our service.