Do you know Nesbitt Realty
6641 Wakefield Dr #713 is an amazing condo in 22307 in Fairfax County, but it's not for every buyer.
Nesbitt Realty would like to chat about your priorities so that you can realistically think about whether buying a 2-bedroom unit in Northern Virginia is for you. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it? Can you afford $239,900? Or is your budget closer to $189,900? If you can afford $289,900, should you pay $289,900?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this enclave's most common cool systems are wall units?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 6641 Wakefield Dr #713 is a 2-bedroom unit.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe the floors aren't a big concern for you.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Residents at River Towers enjoy additional benefits from this community.
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Fairfax County?
Thanks for the opportunity to serve your real estate needs. Your business is appreciated. Find out why our clients love us
. Call (703)765-0300.