- Homes in this neighborhood were built around 1963.
- The units in this neighborhood are block unit/flats with an average of 835 sqft of living space.
- The median age of units in River Towers is 57 years of age.
- The neighborhood is served by Belle View Elementary School, and West Potomac High School.
- 6621 Wakefield Dr #619 is located at River Towers in the 22307 ZIP code.
- The subject property has been for sale 1 days, but the average days on the market in this enclave is 38
Come live the dream in the park-like River Towers community. This well located condominium enclave is just steps from: the George Washington Parkway, bike/walking trail, Old town Alexandria, Belle View shopping center, Martha Washington … [Read more]
Where can I find similar properties?
|River Towers||4 Active|
|Pavilion On the Park||3 Active|
|4600 Duke||3 Active|
|Saxony Square||3 Active|
|Watergate At Landmark||2 Active|
|The Seasons||2 Active|
|Mayflower Square||2 Active|
|Park Place||2 Active|
|The Fountains||2 Active|
|Forty Six Hundred||1 Active|
|Villages the||1 Active|
|Bolling Brook||1 Active|
|Alexandria Knolls||1 Active|
|Huntington Walk||1 Active|
|Mount Vernon Lakes Condo||1 Active|
|Pointe At Park Center||1 Active|
|Harbor Terrace||1 Active|
|Olympus Condominium||1 Active|
|West End Condos||1 Active|
|Pembrook Village||1 Active|
|Colchester Towne||1 Active|
|None Available||1 Active|
|Clusters At Woodlawn||1 Active|
|Hunting Creek Club||1 Active|