Are you looking for a block unit/flat place for approximately $199,500? Nesbitt Realty has put together a selection of units available today.
Nesbitt Realty suggests that you consider 6621 Wakefield Dr #619 Alexandria VA.
- Homes in this neighborhood were built around 1963.
- The units in this neighborhood are block unit/flats with an average of 835 sqft of living space.
- The median age of units in River Towers is 57 years of age.
- The neighborhood is served by Belle View Elementary School, and West Potomac High School.
- 6621 Wakefield Dr #619 is located at River Towers in the 22307 ZIP code.
- The subject property has been for sale 1 days, but the average days on the market in this enclave is 38
Our buyer rebate is paid to the home buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the unit. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the listing agent is saying:
Come live the dream in the park-like River Towers community. This well located condominium enclave
is just steps from: the George Washington Parkway, bike/walking trail, Old town Alexandria, Belle View shopping center, Martha Washington … [Read more]
Where can I find similar properties?
|River Towers||4 Active|
|Pavilion On the Park||3 Active|
|4600 Duke||3 Active|
|Saxony Square||3 Active|
|Watergate At Landmark||2 Active|
|The Seasons||2 Active|
|Mayflower Square||2 Active|
|Park Place||2 Active|
|The Fountains||2 Active|
|Forty Six Hundred||1 Active|
|Villages the||1 Active|
|Bolling Brook||1 Active|
|Alexandria Knolls||1 Active|
|Huntington Walk||1 Active|
|Mount Vernon Lakes Condo||1 Active|
|Pointe At Park Center||1 Active|
|Harbor Terrace||1 Active|
|Olympus Condominium||1 Active|
|West End Condos||1 Active|
|Pembrook Village||1 Active|
|Colchester Towne||1 Active|
|None Available||1 Active|
|Clusters At Woodlawn||1 Active|
|Hunting Creek Club||1 Active|
Nesbitt Realty's Findings
Why do our clients love us? Because we love our clients.