I am Stuart Nesbitt. I'm a full-time real estate pro specializing condominiums in Fairfax County. 6641 Wakefield Dr #705 is a compelling 1-bedroom 1-baths condominium in 22307, but it's not for every buyer.
My goal as a Realtor is to help you figure out your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in Fairfax County even if you're only interested in 22307. A few of your options include:
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what homes have sold for in River Towers? Here's what has Recently sold at River Towers.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this place is heat pump(s).
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the neighborhood, like 6631 Wakefield Dr #203 or do you prefer the least expensive unit like 6631 Wakefield Dr #319.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 6641 Wakefield Dr #705 is a 1-bedroom unit.
Contact me today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your needs and wants list. It would be my distinct honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.
Are Condominiums “No Smoking Zones”?
Although smokers argue that they should have the indisputable right to smoke in their own homes, non-smokers who are concerned about second-hand smoke in condominium communities have challenged that idea. An increasing number of condos are banning smoking, preventing people from lighting up anywhere, even in their own units.
Property managers say properties that choose to go smoke-free have a few options for dealing with long-time tenants who smoke. They can help them quit, or they can grandfather in those who currently live there. Some smokers are opting for electronic (smokeless) cigarettes.
The Tobacco Control Legal Consortium will help landlords draft leases that include smoke-free clauses. It’s interesting that the country is moving toward an increasing relaxed stance toward marijuana smoke and at the same time an increasingly intrusive position on tobacco smoke.
Contact us at (703)765-0300 to speak to a real estate agent that cares about your needs. I specialize in military relocation.