My desire is to be the best real estate pro I can by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic. 6631 Wakefield Dr #203 is a unique and interesting 3-bedroom condo in 22307 in Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer.
My objective with this article is to help you determine your essentials, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22307.
Some of your considerations include:
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you like brick condominiums? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options not far from River Towers.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is other.
- How important is it that you stay in 22307? Have you considered neighboring areas?
Why not work with a local, small-business that cares about your needs?