I'm a full-time licensed real estate adviser specializing condos in 22314. 601 N Fairfax St #215 is a unique and interesting $2,000,000 2-bedroom 2-baths transitionals-style condominium in 22314, but it's not for every buyer.
My goal as a Realtor is to help you think about your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a unit in Alexandria? When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about:
- Do you like masonry condominiums? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- How many baths do you need? 601 N Fairfax St #215 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 601 N Fairfax St #215 has 1 half baths.
- Do you care about amenities? Condominiums at The Oronoco offer additional benefits from this community..
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at The Oronoco
- Do you need a garage? None of the condominiums in this condo community have a garage.
Contact us today to discuss your needs and wants list. It would be my distinct honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate hopes.
In Northern VA, a condo is a great option for first-time home buyers, those who relish convenience and for empty-nesters looking to downsize. Buying a condo is very similar to buying any other real estate, but there are a few things you’ll want to be mindful of. For example, before you buy, contact the condo board with the some questions. In the process, you’ll learn how responsive — and organized — its members are. You’ll also be alerted to potential problems with the property.
Do you like working with small family-businesses? Then you’ll love working with a Nesbitt Realty agent. Our real estate agents appreciate the opportunity to be of service. Thanks for considering us to get the job done.