- Do you like masonry condominiums? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- How many baths do you need? 601 N Fairfax St #215 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 601 N Fairfax St #215 has 1 half baths.
- Do you care about amenities? Condominiums at The Oronoco offer additional benefits from this community..
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at The Oronoco
- Do you need a garage? None of the condominiums in this condo community have a garage.
I'm a full-time licensed real estate adviser specializing condos in 22314. 601 N Fairfax St #215 is a unique and interesting $2,000,000 2-bedroom 2-baths transitionals-style condominium in 22314, but it's not for every buyer. My goal as a Realtor is to help you think about your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a unit in Alexandria? When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about: