There's a lot to like about this unit in Alexandria . But is it the right home for you?
Let's take a moment to sort through your priorities so that you can realistically determine whether purchasing a $1,950,000 2-bedroom 2-baths Unit/Flat, Other-style condominium in 22314 in the City of Alexandria is for you. You have a lot of condominium options in Alexandria.
To get what you want, you need to know what you want. For example:
- Do you need a handicap accessible condo? Do you like steps?
- Do you want the most expensive home in the place, like 601 N Fairfax St #513 or do you prefer the least expensive residence like 601 N Fairfax St #507.
- Residents at The Oronoco enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Do public schools matter to you? 601 N Fairfax St #507 is served by Jefferson-Houston Elementary School and .
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like mid-sized units, you'll love the community around The Oronoco.
What Subdivisions In Alexandria Have Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
|The Oronoco||1 Active|
What Subdivisions In 22314 Have Similarly-Sized Condos?
|The Oronoco||2 Active|
|The Towns At Abingdon Place||1 Active|
|None Available||1 Active|
I'd love to chat about your condo priorities. Why not work with a local, small-business that cares about your needs? My dream is to provide excellence in real estate and find the right home for you.