As a investor, you could do rental management yourself, or you could find a rental manager like Nesbitt Realty & Management to handle your rental home in Alexandria.
Our small real estate business accountable for investment duplex management details like:
- Processing rental applications
- Tenant background investigations
- Determining a competitive rental price, to get it quickly rented, with as little days vacant on the market as possible
- Handling lessee requests and interactions
- Managing security deposits
There is one thing that we do for landlords that no landlord can do for himself: we provide a level of separation between you and your tenant. But the above is just a brief list of some of the many duties we perform. For a complete of what we do for our property owner clients, contact Julie Nesbitt or read more here. Nesbitt Realty is fully authorized to manage rental in Virginia state, and we have all necessary licenses and accreditation. Nesbitt Realty has these vital affiliations: National Association of Realtors, Virginia Association of Realtors, Northern Virginia Association of Realtors, and more.
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your Northern Virginia real estate needs.