Do you know Julie Nesbitt? Julie N. is a local agent specializing homes in Fairfax County.
5904 Mount Eagle Dr #4-507/508 is a compelling 3-bedroom condo in Alexandria, Virginia, but it's not for every buyer.
Let's pause to figure out your priorities so that you can realistically resolve if
purchasing a Traditional condo in 22303 in Fairfax County is for you. There are many factors to consider.
When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about:
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Homes around 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #4-507/508 were built around 1982. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- Do public schools matter to you? 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #4-507/508 is served by Cameron Elementary School and .
- Do you need a handicap accessible condo? Do you like steps?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
Nesbitt Realty is a mom-and-pop real estate shop!
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In Alexandria?
|Luxury (950001 to $1,950,000)||3 Active|
|Super Luxury ($1,950,001 and up)||2 Active|
We’d love the opportunity to show you about why our clients rave about our service.