You might be wondering if we have the license and affiliations necessary to manage rental home in Virginia near Washington DC.
Nesbitt knows residential property like 120 Princess St and love to advise property owners in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. We have all necessary licenses to manage rental property in the City of Alexandria and anywhere in Virginia state. We have these vital associations and memberships:
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- National Association of Realtors
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- Better Business Bureau
$4,000 | 2 BR | 2 BA ++ 1 HB | Alexandria VA
What does a property manager do?
The property manager’s primary role is to interface directly with applicants, tenants and maintenance people. A good property manager will save you time and worry by keep your property producing income while maintaining the value of your investment. The property manager will handle:
- marketing your rental,
- collecting rent in a timely fashion,
- maintaining a record of all income and expenses,
- handling maintenance and repair issues,
- responding to tenant complaints,
- knowing when to draw the line,
- and even pursuing evictions.
Nesbitt Realty has the know-how and experience to manage your property, giving you the peace of mind that comes with knowing your investment is in good hands.