Stuart Nesbitt is a full-time, tireless Realtor and works hard every day in and around Alexandria. There's a lot to like about this condo in Alexandria, Virginia . But is it the right home for you?
I'd love to slow down to guide you to find out exactly what your hopes are on your real estate purchase in Alexandria, Virginia. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play. Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at River Towers
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like small condos, you'll love the neighborhood around River Towers.
- Do you care about amenities? Condominiums at River Towers offer additional benefits from this community..
- How many baths do you need? 6641 Wakefield Dr #219 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 6641 Wakefield Dr #219 has 0 half baths.
- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In Alexandria?
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||14 Active|
|Affordable (300001 to $400,000)||2 Active|
|Entry-Level (400001 to $550,000)||1 Active|
I can guide you through the condominium closing process and make sure everything flows together smoothly.