Pondering a 1-BR condo purchase in Alexandria? Talk to me. I am a local expert.
Highlighted Condo in Montebello
You will love this elegant and updated condo, which offers an enclosed balcony with 2nd level treed views for year-round enjoyment; an open and fully renovated kitchen (2017) and bathroom as well; a large bedroom with a walk-in closet and a … [Read more]
In newly constructed condos, it’s common to find a sales office onsite at the condominium. And whether you’re buying from a condominium owner or a condo office, it’s a good idea to take a guided tour of facilities and the units that are available for purchase. Of course, many new condominium offices have staff that act as sales agents. Potential condominium owners can make an appointment to meet with a staff sales agent to discuss interest in condo ownership; however, when you’re in the market for a condo, it’s a good idea to employ your own real estate agent rather than rely on the services of the condominium staff. Your real estate agent will have an understanding of the condominium ownership structure and the condominium documents and the real estate agent can explain what this means to you.
1 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 1,005 sqft
Added: 03/31/21, Last Updated: 03/31/2021
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX1187236
List Price: 285000.00
- The average living area at Montebello is 1,508 sqft.
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 17 days.
- The most common cooling system at Montebello is heat pump(s).
- Residents of Montebello enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #4-507/508 is the most expensive property for sale at Montebello and 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #102 is the cheapest property currently on the market.
- Almost one quarter of the condos currently on the market at Montebello have garage parking.
- Condos at Montebello are 37 years old and were built in 1984.
Our agents have the experience and local knowledge to find your dream home.