Julie Nesbitt is a local agent specializing condos in Alexandria, Virginia.
6641 Wakefield Dr #906 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But Julie Nesbitt is not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condo in 22307 in Alexandria. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right condo for you.
There are many factors to consider. There are many options to think about. For example:
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at River Towers
- Do public schools matter to you? 6641 Wakefield Dr #906 is served by Belle View Elementary School and .
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is heat pump(s).
- Do you care about amenities? Condos at River Towers offer additional benefits from this community..
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like small condos, you'll love the section around River Towers.
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Alexandria?
|Late 20th Century (1983 – 1999)||2 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||44 Active|
What Subdivisions In 22307 Have Similarly-Sized Condos?
|River Towers||3 Active|
Disadvantages Of Condos
- There are condo rules by the condo corporation that would have to be followed.
- Condos can have additional fees such as corporation fees.
- Only your interior walls inward are own by you (depending on which type of condo you own.)
- You will have to share the pool, gym, and basketball/tennis courts will your other neighbors.