5901 Mount Eagle Dr #608 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this condo, or any particular place in Alexandria, Virginia. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client.
Julie's hope in this real estate brief is to help you determine your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in Fairfax County even if you're only interested in 22303. When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about:
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a place with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Montebello
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Montebello is 1,296.
- How important is it that you stay in 22303? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is heat pump(s).
The agents at Nesbitt Realty love to show you how to organize your priorities and then put our experience to work for you. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate hopes.
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In 22303?
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||2 Active|
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In 22303?
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||2 Active|
Contact Nesbitt Realty today to discuss your needs and wants list. For real estate in Fairfax County, contact me, Julie Nesbitt, at (703)765-0300. Nesbitt Realty wants you to find the right home at the right time.