As an investor, you could do rental management in 22303 in Fairfax County yourself, or you could recruit a rental property manager like us to handle your rental in Alexandria. Continue reading "Should I Manage My Own Rental Duplex Like 5806 Biscayne Dr In Huntington?"
Attaining your own home is an exciting milestone, and it's likely the biggest purchase you'll ever make. So don’t jump into it without doing your homework. Nesbitt Realty is here to help. Continue reading "Military Home Buyers Can Save $1,033 On A Condo"
Bearings South in the City of Alexandria is in Alexandria. Continue reading "Profile And Reasons About Bearings South In 22314 In Alexandria"
Are you curious what types of license and affiliations Nesbitt Realty needs to manage rental home like 125 N Lee St #Dh207? Continue reading "Is Nesbitt Licensed To Handle Condos In The City Of Alexandria, Virginia?"
Basic Reasons About Residences For Sale At WaterfordWhat Nesbitt Realty really loves about working in the 22314 zip code, is that 22314 is a great place to find a property like 315 S Union St that really fits a buyer client shopping in the Alexandria area. You should really consider the prices and pictures of this home at 315 S Union St. Besides, many buyer clients might be astonished by what this home has to offer. Continue reading "315 S Union St, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
Would You Pay $430,000 For A $430,000 2-BR 1 BA Townhouse In 22307 in Fairfax County?If you’re scrutinizing place of residences to buy in Fairfax County we’ve collected some elements for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a townhouse like 6504 10th St.
The Alexandria Area Reasons
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 44 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,574 sqft. But, 6504 10th St has 1,188 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $424 . On the other hand, 6504 10th St is $362 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. However, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 6504 10th St is 71 years old.
$329,000 Listed At 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #1611 In Fairfax County
Trying To Find 1,236 Sqft In Alexandria, Virginia?Nesbitt Realty tells us that 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #1611, Alexandria VA is an example of modest opportunity at $329,000. On the other hand, compare this to the average square feet (1,236) of properties in Montebello to get a sense of today's market. Continue reading "5904 Mount Eagle Dr #1611, Alexandria VA 22303 Listed"
Do you want to buy a modest 1 bedroom home for roughly $250,000? There are only a limited number of modest condos in 22303 in Alexandria right now. 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #617 is one of of those selections, Julie Nesbitt can help you find something to really consider. Continue reading "Finding A Modest 1 Bedroom Residence For Roughly $250,000 In 22303 In Fairfax County"
906 S Washington St #107 is located in Alexandria at Bearings South. What's the best way to win a bidding war? Avoid one. There are only two possible outcomes: you've paid more than anyone else would pay or you've wasted your time. You might decide that renting is better for you than purchasing, because picking up a condo has its drawbacks. Talk to Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about the advantages and disadvantages of buying real estate in Alexandria. Continue reading "Find A 0 Bedroom Condo In Alexandria, Virginia For $199,900"
How Much Is A 4-BR Place In 22307 in Fairfax County?There’s a wealth of information available for property hunters thinking about detached homes comparable to 6423 13th St in the Alexandria area.
Fairfax County Reasons
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 60 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,526 sqft. However, 6423 13th St has 3,446 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $348 . Conversely, 6423 13th St is $348 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. Conversely, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 33 years. 6423 13th St is 15 years old.