- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a place with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? https://www.nesbitt.realestate/results-gallery/?maxsqft=1372&minsqft=1372&postalcode=22314&state=VA
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like mid-sized condos, you'll love the area around 200 S Fairfax St #16.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this community's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
My name is Andrew Patton. I believe 200 S Fairfax St #16 is a very interesting home in Alexandria, Virginia . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you. My objective with this post is to help you settle your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22314. How many bathrooms do you need? 200 S Fairfax St #16 has 2. What about half-baths? 200 S Fairfax St #16 has 1.