- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condominium?
- Do you like brick condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Do you care about amenities? Condominiums at Belle View offer additional benefits from this community..
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Belle View is 781.
- Homes around 6619 10th St #B1 were built around 1950. How old is too old? How new is too new?
I am a reliable real estate pro. I work hard every day in and around Fairfax County. 6619 10th St #B1 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this condo, or any particular condominium in Fairfax County or Belle View. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you. My goal as a Realtor is to find the ideal condo for my buyer client. That might be 6619 10th St #B1 but it might be some other condo in Fairfax County. What's important to you? Can you afford $279,900? Or is your budget closer to $229,900? If you can afford $329,900, should you pay $329,900?