- What is the cost of listing my property?
- How much rent can my property fetch?
- Which markets do you serve?
- What does a property manager do?
- What do I need to know about Fair Housing?
- Which types of property does Nesbitt Realty manage?
- Where does Nesbitt Realty do property management?
What's for rent in Alexandria?
|Budget (1 to $1,000)||1 Active|
|Affordable (1001 to $1,500)||26 Active|
|Entry-Level (1501 to $2,000)||68 Active|
|Nice (2001 to $2,800)||64 Active|
|Premium (2801 to $3,200)||40 Active|
|Luxury (3201 to $4,000)||29 Active|
|Super Luxury ($4,001 and up)||9 Active|
Market ValuesContact us for an accurate assessment of your property's value at Old Town. Currently for rent at Old Town If you need a renter at Old Town, Andrew Patton can help you find the best possible tenants as quickly as possible.
Rentals in Near Porto Vecchio
$1,575 - 722 S Washington St #104
1 beds, 1 full baths
Living area: 554 sqft
Year built: 1942
This one bedroom condo is in a great location in Old Town Alexandria. Hardwood floors and ... [Read more]
Recent Sales at Old Town
$1,565,000 - 212 Prince St SOLD!
3 beds, 2 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 2,970 sqft
Year built: 1770
Summer afternoons will be best enjoyed poolside, right here in OLD TOWN this season! Historic ... [Read more]