Julie can help you find a premium detached home in AlexandriaIf you're thinking about a premium detached home in Alexandria, then you're going to want to think about square-footage.
Mid-Sized Home For $625,000 in 22307 in AlexandriaJulie Nesbitt tells us that, depending upon your prequalified spending limit, you might want to dream about this detached home at 6423 14th St listed for sale for $625,000. But, the average living area of detached homes in New Alexandria is 2,017 sqft. Julie Nesbitt is available, if you would like to learn more about a premium detached home in Alexandria not unlike any of the homes below. 6423 14th St is a premium detached home in Alexandria.
A wonderfully delightful cape cod just minutes from Old Town Alexandria set back on a quiet cul-de-sac. The house was just fully repainted, wood floors refinished and is move in ready to start your outdoor gatherings in your new spacious ... [Read more]$625,000 ~ 3 BR ~ 1 BA ~ 0 HB ~ 1,224 SQFT ~ 6423 14th St Alexandria 22307 VA ~ New Alexandria ~
Listings for buyers looking for a premium detached home in Alexandria
- $629,900: 8527 Kentford Dr, Springfield, VA 22152 | Rolling Valley | Comparables |
- $590,000: 4023 Gypsum Hill Rd, Haymarket, VA 20169 | Gypsum Hills | Comparables |
- $649,900: 10438 Collingham Dr, Fairfax, VA 22032 | Kings Park West | Comparables |
- $650,000: 9494 Merrimont Trace Cir, Bristow, VA 20136 | Bolt Property | Comparables |
- $675,000: 5018 Wheatstone Dr, Fairfax, VA 22032 | Kings Park West | Comparables |
- $659,990: 310 Old Dominion Ave, Herndon, VA 20170 | The Downs | Comparables |
- $619,900: 3924 Arcadia Rd, Alexandria, VA 22312 | Parklawn | Comparables |
How Much Home Can You Get In Alexandria For Around $625,000?
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||4 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||8 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||12 Active|
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)||13 Active|