Interesting 2 BR Condo For Sale in 22307$270,000 || Place At River Towers || 22307
Corner unit at River Tower Condos! Over 950 sq ft with 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. Sun-filled unit with an updated kitchen, new recessed lighting, lot of storage space and a private balcony overlooking the pool/wooded space. Fresh paint ... [Read more]
About Condos In GeneralWhile some condominiums are located in large multi-unit buildings, others may be detached form each other and be located in a gated or planned community. Some condominiums may be located in resort or vacation destinations. Besides total cost of the property, you should also inquire as to the annual homeowners association costs. These fees are usually charged in order to pay for the upkeep and maintenance of the common areas. Owning a condominium can be one of the largest investments you make, so make sure that the one you choose can accommodate your specific needs. Purchasing a condominium can be a great way to buy a property in the location you really want with all the amenities you seek.
2 beds, 1 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 959 sqft
Added: 11/18/21, Last Updated: 11/18/2021
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX2031086
Subdivision: River Towers<!--
List Price: 270000.00-->
- The most common heating system at River Towers is heat pump(s).
- 6641 Wakefield Dr #209 is the most expensive property for sale at River Towers and 6631 Wakefield Dr #804 is the cheapest property currently on the market.
- The most common cooling system at River Towers is central a/c.
- None of the condos currently on the market at River Towers have garage parking.
- Residents of River Towers enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- The average living area at River Towers is 706 sqft.
- Condos at River Towers are 58 years old and were built in 1963.