Find A 3 Bedroom Place in the Alexandria Area For $1,249,000Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the 22314 in the City of Alexandria area? Stuart Nesbitt can help you with a townhouse like 222 Green St, but these facts could prove useful as well.
The City of Alexandria Details
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 104 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,722 sqft. Still, 222 Green St has 1,224 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $1,020 . Nevertheless, 222 Green St is $1,020 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Conversely, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 222 Green St is 62 years old.
Completely renovated entertainers dream, three bedroom three and a half bath townhouse located in the SE quadrant of Old Town. New kitchen with all new stainless steel Bosch appliances. Waterfall countertop/island allows for 4/5 bar stools. ... [Read more]$1,249,000 || 3 BR || 3 BA || 1 HB || 1,224 SQFT || 222 Green St Alexandria 22314 VA
About The Same Size As 222 Green St?All the places in this table are about the same living area as 222 Green St. Why compare properties of a similar size to 222 Green St in Alexandria? In addition, by comparing similarly-sized townhouses, a buyer client can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in Alexandria. We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve your real estate needs.
How Much Home Can You Get In The City of Alexandria For Around $1,249,000?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 222 Green St? The table below shows the sizes of other modest places now listed in the City of Alexandria. All of these residences cost around as much as 222 Green St.
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||1 Active|