- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- How many baths do you need? 801 N Fairfax St #139 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 801 N Fairfax St #139 has 0 half baths.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in Old Town North? Here's what has Recently sold at Old Town North.
- Do you want the most expensive condominium in the area, like 801 N Fairfax St #139 or do you prefer the least expensive property like 801 N Fairfax St #139.
- Do you like concrete condominiums? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
Alan C. is a trusted agent working every day in and around 22314. I like 801 N Fairfax St #139. This condo in Alexandria Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Alan Clerinx is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. My dream in this article is to help you organize your concerns, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. There are so many questions to ask yourself. Can you afford $604,900? Or is your budget closer to $554,900? If you can afford $654,900, should you pay $654,900?