Do you want to buy a luxury property in Fairfax County? There are only a limited number of big places in Fairfax County right now. 6110 Woodmont Rd is one of of those options, Will Nesbitt can help you identify the perfect option. Continue reading "Are You Searching For A Luxury Property In Fairfax County?"
Are you curious what types of license and authority Nesbitt Realty needs to manage rental property in Alexandria? Continue reading "What Licensing Does Nesbitt Have To Manage Condos In Fairfax County"
Budget Residence |-| Alexandria VA 223076711 W Wakefield Dr #C2 is a wonderful residence, But it's not for every buyer. What are your needs? What are your wants? It's a good idea to sort out your priorities.
Your Nesbitt Realty agent would love to talk through your options. A few of the issues to sort through:What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is heat pump(s). Do you want the most expensive condo in the neighborhood, like 2220 Windsor Rd or do you prefer the least expensive condo like 6621 Wakefield Dr #210. Do you want the most expensive home in the community, like 2220 Windsor Rd or do you prefer the least expensive condo like 6621 Wakefield Dr #210. Continue reading "6711 W Wakefield Dr #C2, Alexandria VA 22307 Listed"
Can You Invest in A 3 Bedroom Traditional In Alexandria For $700,000?If you’re interested in learning more about properties like 2305 Huntington Station Ct in 22303 in Fairfax County, you’ve come to the right place.
The 22303 Area Reasons
- The average days on market in the 22303 area is 94 days.
- The average living area in the 22303 area is 1,478 sqft. But even so, 2305 Huntington Station Ct has 2,116 sqft of living area.
- The 22303 Area has an average price per square foot of $340 . Above all, 2305 Huntington Station Ct is $340 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22303 area?
- 2451 Midtown Ave #412 is the least expensive home in the 22303 area. 2451 Midtown Ave #412 is listed for $315,000. Still, 5728 Norton Rd is the highest-priced home in the 22303 area. 5728 Norton Rd is asking $829,900.
- The median age of homes in the 22303 area is 36 years. 2305 Huntington Station Ct is 19 years old.
What Are Condos Like At River Towers In 22307 in Alexandria?Do you worry about buying real estate like 6621 Wakefield Dr #210 in Alexandria? Besides, you might find problems with the condo after closing. But, Stuart Nesbitt can order a home inspection to reveal most potential problems. Actually, there will be dangers to manage and overcome. Conversely, a real estate expert like Stuart can guide you to avoid most of the risks associated with buying a condo in 22307 in Fairfax County. Continue reading "6621 Wakefield Dr #210, Alexandria VA 22307 Listed"
1 Bedroom Condo in 22314 in Alexandria For $424,998
How Much Does A 814 Sqft} Place Similar To 801 S Pitt St #321 Cost In Alexandria?Julie Nesbitt tells us that 801 S Pitt St #321, Alexandria VA is a small small opportunity at $424,998. But, the average living area of homes in the City of Alexandria is 1,385 sqft. Continue reading "801 S Pitt St #321, Alexandria VA 22314 On The Market"
How Much Is A Modest Residence In Alexandria, Virginia?If you’re interested in learning more about homes comparable to 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #1615 in Alexandria, Virginia, you’ve come to the right place.
Real Estate Facts About Fairfax County
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 33 years. 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #1615 is 36 years old.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $305 . However, 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #1615 is $315 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 79 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,838 sqft. But, 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #1615 has 1,430 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
3 Bedroom in Belle Haven On the Green For $737,000Buying a townhouse similar to 1826 Duffield Ln is perhaps the most complex monetary expense a resident of 22307 in Fairfax County will ever make. Not to mention, as a trusted local licensed real estate adviser, Julie Nesbitt will be a hard-working protector who understands the information and emotional support that purchasers need when searching for 3-bedroom homes in Fairfax County and acquiring a townhouse like 1826 Duffield Ln. Of course, there are many dangers to avoid and overcome. However, a real estate professional comparable to Julie Nesbitt has the answers and can help reduce your stress from the buying process. Continue reading "1826 Duffield Ln, Alexandria VA 22307 Listed"
Would You Be Willing To Fork Over $1,200,000 For A Contemporary-Style Residence In Alexandria, Virginia?2202 Fordham Dr is an amazing home in 22307 in Alexandria, However it's not for every buyer. There are many factors to consider.
Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.How much can you afford? Does your price range have any room to move up or down? Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a section with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Fordham Village Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this section's most common cool systems are central a/c? Continue reading "2202 Fordham Dr, Alexandria Real Estate Advisory"
Our family-run tiny brokerage serves investors in 22307 in Alexandria. Continue reading "Find A Property Manager For Your Rental At Belle View Condominiums"