Certainly, you can find a modest property in Fairfax County in Northern Virginia. But there are only a limited number of affordable properties in Alexandria, Virginia. Perhaps one of them is the ideal home for you. If it's not 5902 Mount Eagle Dr #915, then it might be one of the properties listed below. Connect with Nesbitt Realty to learn more from a knowledgeable ace on 22303 in Alexandria real estate. Continue reading "Interesting Listings For Home Shoppers Trying To Find A Modest Property In Fairfax County"
I'd like to introduce you to Julie. Julie Nesbitt is a full-time real estate agent specializing end unit townhouses in Alexandria. 1799 Duffield Ln is a $839,000 condominium in Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer. Continue reading "Comparing The Ideal Condominium-home In Alexandria, Virginia?"
2 Bedroom in 22303 in Fairfax County For $400,0005902 Mt Eagle Dr #605 is located in the Alexandria area of Northern Virginia. Here are some details for buyers who are looking at this area to really consider.
Real Estate Facts About Fairfax County
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 36 years. 5902 Mt Eagle Dr #605 is 40 years old.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $338 . Conversely, 5902 Mt Eagle Dr #605 is $307 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 66 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,416 sqft. But, 5902 Mt Eagle Dr #605 has 1,305 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
Can You Invest in A 3 Bedroom Colonial In Alexandria For $850,000?Buying real estate in Fairfax County such as 1739 Belle Haven Rd for most people is the most important purchase most residents of Alexandria, Virginia will ever make. Moreover, as a local real estate agent with experience working in 22307 in Alexandria, Stuart Nesbitt will be a strong champion who grasps the sympathetic and explanatory support that property hunters need if picking and buying a mid 20th-century property in 22307 in Fairfax County. Of course, there are many dangers to avoid and overcome. Nevertheless, a real estate professional like Stuart Nesbitt has the answers and can help reduce your anxiety from the buying process. Continue reading "1739 Belle Haven Rd, Alexandria VA 22307 Listed"
$200,000 2-bedroom unit/flat-style Condos That Have Sold At Farrington PlaceDo you know what your home at Farrington Place is indeed worth? Alan Clerinx can help you find the market value of your home in Fairfax County for free. Are you considering selling your property at Farrington Place? If so, it's suggested to investigate what homes have sold for in the local section. Those homes can give a condo seller an idea of the list price for the home. Contact Alan Clerinx to learn more about his plan to market your place. He is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your home's market value.
Did you know that in at Farrington Place:Continue reading "Alan Clerinx Can Sell Your Properties In Fairfax County At Farrington Place"
As an owner, you could do rental management in 22314 in the City of Alexandria yourself, or you could recruit a rental manager like Nesbitt Realty & Management to handle your rental like 801 N Pitt St #1203. Continue reading "Should I Manage My Own Rental ?"
How Much Do Budget Properties Cost At Montebello in Fairfax County?22303 is a great place to find a condo like 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #817 for close to $300,000. This condo listed for sale at 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #817 now might be something to dream about. Moreover, you will likely be amazed by what this dwelling has for the right buyer. Continue reading "5901 Mount Eagle Dr #817, Alexandria VA 22303 Listed For Sale"
Real Estate Considerations In The Alexandria AreaIt’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in Northern Virginia when you’re mulling over the idea of buying a new condo such as 6624 E Wakefield Dr #B1.
Real Estate Considerations About The 22307 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22307 area is 67 years. 6624 E Wakefield Dr #B1 is 72 years old.
- The 22307 Area has an average price per square foot of $370 . Above all, 6624 E Wakefield Dr #B1 is $385 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22307 area is 23 days.
- The average living area in the 22307 area is 1,510 sqft. But, 6624 E Wakefield Dr #B1 has 793 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22307 area?