How Much Is A Very Large Detached Home In Alexandria, Virginia?We really like the real estate purchase opportunities in Alexandria, Virginia especially at 6503 Bluebill Ln. Here's some basic matters.
The Alexandria Area Factors
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 48 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,537 sqft. However, 6503 Bluebill Ln has 2,980 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $410 . On the other hand, 6503 Bluebill Ln is $300 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But even so, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 6503 Bluebill Ln is 65 years old.
Prices and Photos Of Residences Recently Sold At Belle Haven TerraceWhat is your home in Fairfax County at Belle Haven Terrace exactly worth? Alan Clerinx can help you find the market value of your detached home in Alexandria for free. When the time comes to move your dwelling at Belle Haven Terrace, it's prudent to learn more about what places have sold in Fairfax County at Belle Haven Terrace. That can give an owner a starting point for determining your $825,000 4-bedroom 3-baths raised ranch/rambler-style property's value. Below, we're going to look at specific detached homes available and properties that have recently sold. Contact Alan Clerinx to get a free and more accurate assessment of your detached home's value. Alain can also prepare a marketing plan to explain to you how he plans to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Did you know that in in Fairfax County at Belle Haven Terrace:Continue reading "Alan Clerinx Can Sell Your Detached Home At Belle Haven Terrace In 22307 Fast And For The Best Price"
If you need about 1,974 sqft in 22307, 6417 Bluebill Ln has an advertised price of $879,900.Continue reading "$879,900 For Home In 22307 In Fairfax County"
Mid 20th-Century Residences That Have Sold At Belle Haven TerraceWhat is your home in the Alexandria Area at Belle Haven Terrace actually worth? Monika Ortiz can help you find the market value of your place in 22307 in Fairfax County for free. When the time comes to sell your property at Belle Haven Terrace, it's appropriate to take into account what detached homes have sold in Fairfax County at Belle Haven Terrace. That can give a property seller a starting point for determining your $879,900 5-bedroom 2-baths Traditional-style detached home's value. Below, we're going to examine specific detached homes selling and properties that have recently sold. Get in touch with Monika Ortiz to get a free and more accurate assessment of your place's value. Julie Nesbitt can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how Nesbitt Realty plans to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Did you know that in at Belle Haven Terrace in 22307:Continue reading "How Much Your Home In Fairfax County At Belle Haven Terrace Will Sell For?"
4 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 2,416 sqft
Added: 03/19/21, Last Updated: 03/19/2021
Property Type: Detached Home for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX1187216
Subdivision: Belle Haven Terrace<!--
List Price: 980000.00-->