How Much Is A Mid 20th-Century Home In Alexandria, Virginia?5826 Wyomissing Ct in 22303 in Alexandria may be a most compatible neighborhood for some buyers. But, you'll want to get some basic points about the area to know if this is the interior unit townhouse for you.
The 22303 Area Aspects
- The average days on market in the 22303 area is 68 days.
- The average living area in the 22303 area is 1,296 sqft. Nevertheless, 5826 Wyomissing Ct has 1,518 sqft of living area.
- The 22303 Area has an average price per square foot of $390 . In contrast, 5826 Wyomissing Ct is $390 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22303 area?
- 2239 Farrington Ave #104 is the least expensive home in the 22303 area. 2239 Farrington Ave #104 is listed for $168,400. On the other hand, 2881 Lowen Valley Rd is the highest-priced home in the 22303 area. 2881 Lowen Valley Rd is asking $874,900.
- The median age of homes in the 22303 area is 40 years. 5826 Wyomissing Ct is 51 years old.
$559,000 ⁞ ⁞ Alexandria Virginia 22303
Trying To Find At Least 1,442 Sqft Of Townhouse In 22303 For Less Than $575,000?5819 Wyomissing Ct, Alexandria VA recently came to the real estate market and is selling for $559,000. For this reason, you may want to dream about this townhouse (depending upon your budget). Compare 5819 Wyomissing Ct to others similarly-sized properties in Alexandria. Continue reading "5819 Wyomissing Ct, Alexandria VA 22303 For Sale"
As a property owner, you could do property management in 22303 yourself, or you could find a property manager like Nesbitt Realty & Management to handle your investment place in the counties of Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax and Falls Church. Continue reading "What Does Nesbitt Realty Do To Manage A Townhouse For Lease In Alexandria, Virginia?"
Click on the links below to see more $549,000 4-bedroom 2-baths colonials-style real estate listed pic. Continue reading "Nesbitt Realty Can Help You Buy In Berkshire"