3 Bedroom in Fords Landing For $1,495,000We really like the interior unit townhouse acquisition opportunities in 22314 in the City of Alexandria especially at 728 Battery Pl. Here's some basic basic datas.
Real Estate Data About The City of Alexandria
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 42 years. 728 Battery Pl is 25 years old.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $559 . Above all, 728 Battery Pl is $559 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 75 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,440 sqft. But, 728 Battery Pl has 2,675 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
You might be wondering if we have experience managing properties like 33 Alexander St. Continue reading "Our Real Estate Company Dutifully Directs Rental Townhouses In 22314"
If you are thinking about purchasing an interesting luxury end unit townhouse in the City of Alexandria, 36 Alexander St should probably be on your list. But it's not the only luxury end unit townhouse in the City of Alexandria you'll want to think about in Alexandria. To take a closer look at this luxury 3-bedroom residence, contact Will Nesbitt. He is an expert on real estate for sale in Alexandria. We'd love to help you find your next home. Contact us if any of these traditional homes like 36 Alexander St interest you. Continue reading "Interesting Listings For Property Hunters Seeking A Luxury End Unit Townhouse In The City Of Alexandria"
in Northern VA 22314 ⁝ $1,950,000Buying an end unit townhouse like 730 Battery Pl will probably be the largest transaction an individual will make in their life. What is more, as a local pro with extensive real estate know-how about 22314 in the City of Alexandria, Stuart Nesbitt will be your guide who understands the emotional and informational support that property seekers need when finding and purchasing a place of residence in 22314 in Alexandria. Indeed, there will be risks to manage and overcome. Conversely, a real estate specialist like Stuart can guide you to avoid most of the risks associated with buying a place in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. Continue reading "730 Battery Pl, Alexandria VA 22314 On The Market"
As a landlord, you could do management services yourself, or you could hire a responsive property manager like Nesbitt Realty to watch over your rental property in The City of Alexandria. Continue reading "What Does Our Family Real Estate Business Do To Manage A Townhouse For Lease In Alexandria, Virginia?"
Do you know what type of property Nesbitt Realty manages? Continue reading "Nesbitt Realty & Management Focuses On Townhouses For Lease In 22314 In The City Of Alexandria"
3 Bedroom in Alexandria, Virginia Asking $1,215,000Will Nesbitt loves 722 Battery Pl. This residence at Fords Landing in 22314 in Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Will Nesbitt is not recommending you purchase this home in particular. That's because, until Will Nesbitt know your goals there is no way for Will Nesbitt to know if this is the best choice of property for you. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a dwelling in Alexandria?
There are many options to think about. For example:The highest priced townhouse in the neighborhood is listed for $1,215,000. Do you know if 722 Battery Pl is a good value? What style of townhouse do you prefer? If you like traditional townhouses, you'll love the section around 722 Battery Pl. Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront townhouse? Continue reading "722 Battery Pl, Alexandria Real Estate Dispatch"
If you're thinking about a home purchase at Fords Landing in 22314 in Alexandria, you might want to check out these facts we've uncovered. Continue reading "Hidden Benefits Of Fords Landing Property"
What Can I Get In 22314 in the City of Alexandria For $1,200,000?It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in the NOVA region when you’re pondering buying a new duplex such as 711 Fords Landing Way.
The 22314 Area Aspects
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 92 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,477 sqft. Above all, 711 Fords Landing Way has 1,908 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $659 . Above all, 711 Fords Landing Way is $629 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. Conversely, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 34 years. 711 Fords Landing Way is 23 years old.