1 Bedroom Place in Alexandria, Virginia For $340,000Let Julie Nesbitt know if you're pondering mid 20th-century properties in Alexandria. 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #1002 is an example of this unit/flat community in 22303. This condo selling at 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #1002 now might be the most compatible condo for you. Furthermore, even if you are not astonished by what this residence has in store for home buyers, a real estate shopper can benefit from this information. Continue reading "5903 Mount Eagle Dr #1002, Alexandria VA 22303 For Sale"
Conspicuous 1-bedroom Traditional-style Home ‧ Alexandria VA 22303Buying a dwelling not unlike 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #1002 is plausibly the most important purchase most residents of Fairfax County will ever make. Actually, as a Realtor with market knowledge about 22303, Monika Ortiz will be a hard-working adviser who understands the instructive support and emotional reliability that home hunters need when searching for 1-bedroom condos in Alexandria, Virginia and acquiring a place like 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #1002. Of course, there are many dangers to avoid and overcome. Still, a real estate professional not unlike Monika Ortiz has the answers and can help reduce your worry from the buying process. Continue reading "5903 Mount Eagle Dr #1002, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
How Much Is A Late 20th-Century Condo In 22303?
How Much Does A Modest Home Cost In 22303 in Fairfax County?Will Nesbitt tells us at a price of $300,000, 5904 Mt Eagle Dr #703, Alexandria VA is compelling to think about. However, the average living area of places in the 22303 area is 1,296 sqft. Continue reading "5904 Mt Eagle Dr #703, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
As a landlord, you could watch over your own rental condo, or you could find a rental property manager like us to handle your investment place of residence in Alexandria. Continue reading "Should I Manage My Own Condo In Fairfax County, Virginia?"
2 Bedroom Home in Alexandria For $624,5005904 Mount Eagle Dr #1614 is located in the Alexandria area of the area near and inside the Beltway. Here are a few considerations for buyer clients who are looking at this area to really consider.
The Alexandria Area Things
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 51 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,517 sqft. But, 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #1614 has 1,525 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $411 . Still, 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #1614 is $410 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. On the other hand, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #1614 is 35 years old.
We are happy to speak about our affiliations and licensing. Continue reading "Is We Accredited To Manage Rental Condos In Alexandria, Virginia?"
One-of-a-kind $439,900 2-bedroom Home // Alexandria VA 22303There are identify matters that weigh in a property seeker's mind, but perhaps none more important than price. 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #505 will set you back $439,900 if you want to buy in Alexandria. If you've set your budget close to $450,000 and you're looking in 22303 you may want to call Alan Clerinx to tour 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #505. Continue reading "5904 Mount Eagle Dr #505, Alexandria VA 22303 Advertised For Sale"
What Are Homes Like At Montebello In 22303 in Alexandria?If you're considering a home like 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #906, then this could a good place to start your education about purchasing real estate in the 22303 in Fairfax County area.
Real Estate Reasons About The Alexandria Area
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 47 years. 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #906 is 35 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $408 . However, 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #906 is $376 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 50 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,518 sqft. However, 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #906 has 1,195 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
I see a lot to like about 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #701 and I'd love to recommend it to you, but I can't. That's because this intriguing 2-bedroom Unit/Flat-style condo in Fairfax County, is not the right home for every buyer in Northern VA. Continue reading "What Are You Expecting To Find In Your Purchase Of Real Estate?"