Nesbitt Realty saves buyers money by rebating a portion of our commission to our clients. When you work with Nesbitt Realty, you're working with a market savvy licensed real estate adviser that knows 22314 in the City of Alexandria. We understand that buying a property is one of the most important decisions you'll ever make. We take our job seriously. Continue reading "Purchasers' Credit Of $2,213 On A Small Condo At 800 S Saint Asaph St #402 In 22314 In The City Of Alexandria"
We like to show off our image library stocked with the latest trends in Alexandria's real estate market. Continue reading "Make A Good Offer In Old Town Alexandria"
Contact Julie Nesbitt to learn more from a patient expert on The City of Alexandria real estate. If you are thinking about purchasing an intriguing mid-sized 2 bedroom residence for roughly $700,000, your choices might be limited right now. 1250 S Washington St #422 might be the best selection for you, but we have a few more tips below. Continue reading "Are You Looking For A Mid-sized 2 Bedroom Other For Roughly $700,000?"
$1,000,000 :: Alexandria VA 22314 - Comparables and Suggestions
1,672 Sqft of Living Space in Alexandria For $995,000?Alan Clerinx tells us that, depending upon your budget, you might want to deliberate on this property at 826 S Fairfax St on the market for $995,000. Indeed, consider that the average living area of end unit townhouses in Old Town Alexandria is 1,672. Continue reading "826 S Fairfax St, Alexandria VA 22314 For Sale"
$825,000 For Sale At 709 S Royal St In The City of AlexandriaIf you’re interested in learning more about homes like 709 S Royal St in Alexandria, you’ve come to the right place.
The Alexandria Area Basics
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 55 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,496 sqft. On the other hand, 709 S Royal St has 816 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $414 . However, 709 S Royal St is $1,011 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. In contrast, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 709 S Royal St is 80 years old.
As a matter of course, you can find a 4 bedroom property for approximately $2,000,000 in the Northern Virginia area. But there are only a limited number of super luxury townhouses in Alexandria. Perhaps one of them is the most compatible townhouse for you. If it's not 105 Quay St, then it might be one of the properties listed below. Nesbitt Realty can provide more information about 105 Quay St and provide a tour for qualified buyers. Reach out to Nesbitt Realty to learn more. Continue reading "Surprising Ideas For Buyers Looking For A 4 Bedroom Property For Approximately $2,000,000"
Mulling over the idea of Homes At Old Town Alexandria? Consider This Townhouse.207 Princess St in The City of Alexandria may be a most compatible neighborhood for some buyers. Conversely, you'll want to get some basic reasons about the area to know if this is the townhouse for you.
The 22314 Area Points
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 101 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,443 sqft. Still, 207 Princess St has 2,034 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $597 . Nevertheless, 207 Princess St is $701 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. But, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 38 years. 207 Princess St is 44 years old.
Andrew Patton has lined up some affordable condo for home hunters investigating in Alexandria. This slate of homes starts with a 631 sqft. condo with 1 full baths and 0 half baths. Continue reading "Comparison Shopping On $269,999 1-Bedroom In 22314 In The City Of Alexandria"