4 Bedroom in 22307 Asking $820,000Reach out to us to learn more about 6317 Golf Course Sq in Alexandria, Virginia. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
The Alexandria Area Factors
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 55 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,507 sqft. But, 6317 Golf Course Sq has 1,728 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $414 . In contrast, 6317 Golf Course Sq is $475 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Above all, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 6317 Golf Course Sq is 51 years old.
Seeking Not Less Than 1,596 Sqft Of Residence In Alexandria, Virginia For $875,000?For some purchasers the amount of living area is a predominant consideration. However, some home buyers don't think that the actual square footage of living area is very important. Julie tells us that 1709 Belle Haven Rd, Alexandria VA is an interesting opportunity at $825,000. Continue reading "Comparing Value Based Upon The Average Price Per Square Foot In Fairfax County"
How Much Will 2,310 Sqft Of Townhouse In Alexandria, Virginia Cost me?If you are a buyer client that believes the amount of living area that a property has is a vital concern, then you are pretty typical. In addition, a property hunter atypically completely ignores the amount of living area in a property. Alan C. informs us that, depending upon your purchase budget, you might want to contemplate this residence at 6310 Barrister Pl is on the market $720,000. Continue reading "Comparing Value Based Upon The Average Price Per Square Foot In Fairfax County?"
Gorgeous, brick townhome in prime Alexandria location with view of golf course; gleaming wood floors on all levels; galley kitchen with top of the line stainless steel appliances, gas stove, granite counters, stone backsplash, modern, soft … [Read more]$739,000 :: 4 BR :: 3 BA :: 1 HB :: Alexandria VA Continue reading "Newly Listed At 1715 Belle Haven Rd Alexandria VA 22307 :: $739,000"