How Much Is An Interesting Home In Alexandria, Virginia?There’s a wealth of information available for property seekers dreaming about residences like 6631 Wakefield Dr #209 in the Alexandria area.
The 22307 Area Aspects
- The average days on market in the 22307 area is 56 days.
- The average living area in the 22307 area is 1,851 sqft. But, 6631 Wakefield Dr #209 has 959 sqft of living area.
- The 22307 Area has an average price per square foot of $268 . Conversely, 6631 Wakefield Dr #209 is $312 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22307 area?
- 6631 Wakefield Dr #706 is the least expensive home in the 22307 area. 6631 Wakefield Dr #706 is listed for $165,000. Still, 6515 Bluebill Ln is the highest-priced home in the 22307 area. 6515 Bluebill Ln is asking $1,998,660.
- The median age of homes in the 22307 area is 63 years. 6631 Wakefield Dr #209 is 59 years old.
Prospective clients sometimes query about Nesbitt Realty and Management's affiliations and licensing. Continue reading "About Our Affiliation And Licensing For Managing A Rental Condos In Alexandria, Virginia"
Naturally, you can find a 1 bedroom property for approximately $150,000 in Northern VA. But there are only a limited number of budget condos in Alexandria. Maybe one of them is the most compatible residence for you. If it's not 6631 Wakefield Dr #706, then it might be one of the properties listed below. Julie Nesbitt can provide more information about 6631 Wakefield Dr #706 and provide a tour for qualified buyers. Reach out to Julie Nesbitt to learn more. Continue reading "Interesting Listings For Buyers Trying To Find A 1 Bedroom Property For Approximately $150,000"
Info Regarding in Northern Virginia 22307 || $250,000Let Nesbitt Realty know if you're thinking of 2-bedroom 1-baths Traditional-style properties in Alexandria. 6641 Wakefield Dr #808 is an example of this traditional community in 22307. This mid 20th-century condo listed at 6641 Wakefield Dr #808 is the dream condo for you for someone. Further, even if you are not surprised by what this property has for the right buyer, a real estate shopper can benefit from this information. Continue reading "6641 Wakefield Dr #808, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
If you're seeking about 1,362 sqft in Alexandria, 6641 Wakefield Dr #803 is listed at $265,000. Continue reading "Open House Budget Condo On The Market For $265,000 In 22307"
Looking For Not Less Than 911 Sqft Of Home In 22307 in Fairfax County For $329,000?If you are a purchaser that believes the amount of living area that a condo has is important, then you are pretty typical. Besides, a home buyer infrequently completely ignores the amount of living area in a property. 6621 Wakefield Dr #216, Alexandria VA recently came to the real estate market and is listed for $279,000. Therefore, you may want to ponder this home (depending upon your budget). Continue reading "What Is The Average Price Per Square Foot In Fairfax County?"
Are you prepared to to get your own home? Great! Alan Clerinx is available help. Continue reading "$942 For Military Home Buyer Credit's In Fairfax County"