Take a peek at these photos from Belle View to see why this is one of our favorite communities in 22307. Continue reading "Latest Real Estate Pictures From Belle View"
What Can I Purchase In 22314 in Alexandria For $600,000?Acquiring a place like 925 Fairfax St #305 for most Americans is the biggest financial decision a person from The City of Alexandria will ever make. Besides, as a trusted local real estate agent, Julie Nesbitt will be a strong champion who understands the informational and emotional backing that home hunters need when dreaming about and buying a place. On the other hand, there are always dangers in The City of Alexandria real estate. But even so, a local guru like Julie can guide you to manage or avoid many of the dangers associated with buying a condo in 22314 in Alexandria. Continue reading "925 Fairfax St #305, Alexandria VA 22314 Advertised For Sale"
Would You Be Willing To Fork Over $650,000 For A 3-BR 2 BA Residence In 22307 in Alexandria?Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the Alexandria area? Monika Ortiz can guide you with a property like 6424 13th St, but these facts can prove useful as well.
The 22307 Area Facts
- The average days on market in the 22307 area is 61 days.
- The average living area in the 22307 area is 873 sqft. But, 6424 13th St has 1,308 sqft of living area.
- The 22307 Area has an average price per square foot of $489 . In contrast, 6424 13th St is $489 per sqft.
- Did you know that block is the most common type of exterior in the 22307 area?
- 6631 Wakefield Dr #319 is the least expensive home in the 22307 area. 6631 Wakefield Dr #319 is listed for $169,999. In contrast, 1715 Hollinwood Dr is the highest-priced home in the 22307 area. 1715 Hollinwood Dr is asking $849,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22307 area is 59 years. 6424 13th St is 83 years old.
Find A 3 Bedroom Place in the Alexandria Area For $1,249,000Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the 22314 in the City of Alexandria area? Stuart Nesbitt can help you with a townhouse like 222 Green St, but these facts could prove useful as well.
The City of Alexandria Details
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 104 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,722 sqft. Still, 222 Green St has 1,224 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $1,020 . Nevertheless, 222 Green St is $1,020 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Conversely, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 222 Green St is 62 years old.
Would You Pay $524,900 For A $524,900 Residence In Alexandria?Purchasing a residence like 2122 Arlington Ter is plausibly the biggest purchase most residents of Alexandria, Virginia will ever make. As a matter of fact, as a local real estate professional with market knowledge about homes such as 2122 Arlington Ter, Julie Nesbitt is a property hunter's protector who appreciates the informational and emotional support that home buyers need if hunting for and buying a $524,900 place of residence in 22303 in Fairfax County. Actually, there are other risks which can be challenging to overcome. But, a real estate professional like Julie can manage and overcome problems associated with buying a property in Alexandria, Virginia. Continue reading "2122 Arlington Ter, Alexandria VA 22303 Listed For Sale"
What is more, real estate has proven to have a long-term, stable growth in value. If you are seeking an interesting super luxury townhouse in Alexandria, your choices might be limited right now. 117 Prince St might be the best selection for you, but we have a few more proposals below. Continue reading "Are You Seeking A Super Luxury Townhouse In Alexandria?"
My name is Stuart Nesbitt. 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #718 is a wonderful condo, but it's not for every buyer. Continue reading "What Do You Want From Your Next Residence?"
Alan C. is a trusted agent working every day in and around 22314. I like 801 N Fairfax St #139. This condo in Alexandria Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Alan Clerinx is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. Continue reading "How About A Sprawling Home Like 801 N Fairfax St #139?"
Do you know what type of property Nesbitt Realty manages? Continue reading "Does Our Family-Run Real Estate Business Manage End Unit Townhouses In Fairfax County, Virginia?"