Home at Belle HavenDo you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the Alexandria, Virginia area? Stuart Nesbitt can guide you with a detached home like 6112 Woodmont Rd, but these facts could prove useful as well.
Fairfax County Basics
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 62 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,362 sqft. But, 6112 Woodmont Rd has 2,293 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $581 . Still, 6112 Woodmont Rd is $512 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. In contrast, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 35 years. 6112 Woodmont Rd is 68 years old.
Purchasing real estate is an exciting milestone, and it's likely the biggest purchase you'll ever make. So don’t jump into it without doing your homework. Please rely on a professional like Julie Nesbitt to help. Continue reading "Help With Down-Payment For State Department Buyers In 22307 In Fairfax County"
What Can I Get In 22314 in the City of Alexandria For $1,200,000?It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in the NOVA region when you’re pondering buying a new duplex such as 711 Fords Landing Way.
The 22314 Area Aspects
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 92 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,477 sqft. Above all, 711 Fords Landing Way has 1,908 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $659 . Above all, 711 Fords Landing Way is $629 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. Conversely, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 34 years. 711 Fords Landing Way is 23 years old.
Dreaming about Listings At New Alexandria? Mull over the idea of This Place.6424 10th St is an amazing home in 22307, However it's not for every buyer. It's a wise idea to sort out your priorities:
- What do you absolutely need from your detached home?
- What would be nice if you could find it?
Some of your considerations may include:What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is forced air. What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is forced air. Do you need a handicap accessible detached home? Or maybe, you like steps? Continue reading "6424 10th St, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
Valuable Pieces of Info About Properties Listed In The City of AlexandriaShould you make an offer purchase 42 Wolfe St #A? It's only possible to answer that question, if you know the answer to these questions. Are you looking for a large townhouse in The City of Alexandria? Can you afford $1,195,000? Is it actually worth $1,225,000 or $1,175,000? Do you need 2 full baths and 1 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $7,385 on this purchase? When you buy a home, the home is yours. That means, you can decorate any way you want and choose the types of upgrades and new amenities that appeal to you and to your lifestyle in the City of Alexandria. Continue reading "42 Wolfe St #A, Alexandria VA 22314 For Sale"
Basic Reasons About Residences For Sale At WaterfordWhat Nesbitt Realty really loves about working in the 22314 zip code, is that 22314 is a great place to find a property like 315 S Union St that really fits a buyer client shopping in the Alexandria area. You should really consider the prices and pictures of this home at 315 S Union St. Besides, many buyer clients might be astonished by what this home has to offer. Continue reading "315 S Union St, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
Ready to own a home? Okay. Please rely on a professional like Julie Nesbitt to assist. Continue reading "Ask Nesbitt Realty To Explain Our Military Home Buyer Rebate For Buyers In 22314"
Nesbitt Realty rebates a portion of our commission to our clients. That way you can save money AND work with a small family-run business. You have a lot of choices so we genuinely appreciate you thinking about us for your real estate needs. If you have questions, Stuart Nesbitt can help. Every day, Stuart Nesbitt works real estate in Alexandria, Virginia. Continue reading "Would You Like To Save $7,385 When You Invest In At Belle Haven?"
Considering buying a home? Good! You can count on a friendly ace like Nesbitt Realty to aid. Continue reading "Info About Our Down-Payment Assistance For Military Buyers In 22307"