Of course, you can find a large property in the City of Alexandria in Northern Virginia. But there are only a limited number of super luxury homes in The City of Alexandria. Perhaps one of them is the perfect place for you. If it's not 711 Fords Landing Way, then it might be one of the properties listed below. If you have questions about this place in 22314 in Alexandria, get in touch with Julie Nesbitt. She can help. Continue reading "Surprising Recommendations For Property Hunters Searching For A Large Property In The City Of Alexandria"
Recently Sold Residences In Alexandria, VirginiaWhat's your home at Fords Landing in 22314 worth? Alan Clerinx can help you find the market value of your real estate in 22314 for free. Are you thinking of selling your place at Fords Landing in 22314? If so, it's suggested to see what duplexes not far from your home are asking and what has recently sold. Besides, sold homes can give a home seller an idea what the seller's own duplex will fetch. Contact Alan Clerinx to learn more about his plan to market your residence. He is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your property's market value.
Did you know that in at Fords Landing:Continue reading "Alan Clerinx Can Sell Your Residences In The City Of Alexandria At Fords Landing"
How Much Is A 4-BR Place In 22307 in Fairfax County?There’s a wealth of information available for property hunters thinking about detached homes comparable to 6423 13th St in the Alexandria area.
Fairfax County Reasons
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 60 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,526 sqft. However, 6423 13th St has 3,446 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $348 . Conversely, 6423 13th St is $348 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. Conversely, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 33 years. 6423 13th St is 15 years old.
My name is Andrew Patton. I believe 200 S Fairfax St #16 is a very interesting home in Alexandria, Virginia . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you. Continue reading "What Is The Most Important Feature About Your Condo Purchase?"
Julie Nesbitt specializes in helping shoppers choose homes listed in 22307 in Fairfax County. Our list of properties starts with this 6026 Grove Dr Alexandria VA. Continue reading "Comparison Shopping Residences In 22307?"
Getting a home is an exciting milestone, and it's likely the biggest purchase you'll ever make. So don’t jump into it without doing your homework. You can count on a proactive pro like Nesbitt Realty to help. Continue reading "$7,725 For Military Home Buyer Credit's In 22314 In Alexandria"
Investing in real estate is an exciting milestone, and it's likely the biggest purchase you'll ever make. So don’t jump into it without doing your homework. Nesbitt Realty is here to help. Continue reading "Do You Need Details About Our State Department Cash Reward In 22314 In The City Of Alexandria?"