Mulling over the idea of Homes At Old Town Alexandria? Consider This Townhouse.207 Princess St in The City of Alexandria may be a most compatible neighborhood for some buyers. Conversely, you'll want to get some basic reasons about the area to know if this is the townhouse for you.
The 22314 Area Points
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 101 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,443 sqft. Still, 207 Princess St has 2,034 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $597 . Nevertheless, 207 Princess St is $701 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. But, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 38 years. 207 Princess St is 44 years old.
Robinson Landing is in Alexandria. Pro Tip: find a buyer's agent like Stuart Nesbitt who is a full-time expert on real estate in 22314 in Alexandria.You do not have to work with an agent who also works with sellers, unless you want to. Stuart Nesbitt helps buyers who want to buy in 22314 in Alexandria. Continue reading "2 Bedroom In Robinson Landing For $1,445,000"
Take a peek at this small 3-bedroom like 734 S Royal St in Yates Gardens. Continue reading "Make A Good Offer In Yates Gardens"
Has the time come to own a a place of residence? Fantastic! You can count on a proactive guru like Stuart Nesbitt to help. Continue reading "About Our Cash Rewards For A State Department Transfer To Northern Virginia In Alexandria, Virginia"
Are you thinking about acquiring title to real estate with a garage in 22307? Nesbitt Realty is your ace on real estate in Alexandria. Continue reading "How Much Do 2,604 Sqft Homes With Garage Parking Cost At Belle Haven In 22307?"