$1,100,000 |-| Alexandria VA 22314 - Comparables and Suggestions
If you’re thinking about propertys to purchase in 22314 in Alexandria we’ve collected some tidbits for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a townhouse like 456 S Union St.
The 22314 Area Matters
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 81 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,412 sqft. But, 456 S Union St has 1,308 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $592
. Conversely, 456 S Union St is $840 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. Above all, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 34 years. 456 S Union St is 28 years old.
As a matter of fact, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Nevertheless, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 07/18/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Alan Clerinx for the latest real estate information from the 22314 area or for information about places like 456 S Union St.
Continue reading "456 S Union St, Alexandria VA 22314 For Sale"
How Much Will 2,022 Sqft Of Place In Alexandria Cost me?
For most property seekers, the actual amount of living area in a property is a predominant consideration. However, for some purchasers square footage of living is not a particularly important consideration Andrew
tells us that, depending upon your budget, you might want to deliberate on this residence at 1211 Olde Towne Rd is selling for $1,049,000.
Continue reading "Updated: The Average Price Per Square Foot In Fairfax County"
We believe in taking care of our clients, because our clients have chosen to use our services. That's why we offer the home shopper a credit. Ask
to explain the details. It's true. Nesbitt Realty can save you money on your real estate purchase. We know real estate in 22314 in Alexandria.
Continue reading "Save $6,335 On A 2-Bedroom Traditional At Old Town In 22314 In Alexandria"
Will Nesbitt is a Alexandria Specialist on homes in 22314 in the City of Alexandria.
The place of residence is on the market as a 2 bedroom with 2 full baths and 1 half-baths.
Continue reading "Looking For For Your Best Buy On A 2-BR Interior Row/Townhouse In Alexandria"
Nesbitt Realty loves saving buyers money in 22314
. If you have questions about 923 S Saint Asaph St, or the real estate market in Alexandria, contact Nesbitt Realty today.
Continue reading "Are You Thinking About A Home In Alexandria's Zip 22314 For Around $1,049,000?"
Do you have a property similar to 7121 Marine Dr in Alexandria that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Marlan Heights:
Continue reading "Questions For Your Agent When Selling A Residence"