Important Real Estate Things About 1730 Olde Towne Rd in AlexandriaPurchasing real estate in Alexandria comparable to 1730 Olde Towne Rd for most people is the biggest monetary occurrence a person will ever make. Moreover, as an established agent, Will Nesbitt knows the instructive support and emotional reliability that home shoppers need if identifying and purchasing a mid 20th-century home in Alexandria, Virginia. Besides, there are always pitfalls in 22307 real estate. Still, an enthusiastic real estate agent comparable to Will is able to assist you to manage or avoid many of the risks associated with buying a home in Alexandria. Continue reading "1730 Olde Towne Rd, Alexandria VA 22307 Advertised For Sale"
$1,175,000 ~ Alexandria VA 22307
Looking For 2,333 Sqft In Alexandria, Virginia?Julie Nesbitt informs us that, depending upon your pre-approved price limit, you might want to ponder this residence at 6428 Potomac Ave which is listed $1,175,000. Nevertheless, compare this to the average square feet (1,388) of properties in the 22307 area to get a sense of today's market. Continue reading "6428 Potomac Ave, Alexandria VA 22307 Listed"
4 Bedroom in 22307 Asking $820,000Reach out to us to learn more about 6317 Golf Course Sq in Alexandria, Virginia. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
The Alexandria Area Factors
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 55 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,507 sqft. But, 6317 Golf Course Sq has 1,728 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $414 . In contrast, 6317 Golf Course Sq is $475 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Above all, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 6317 Golf Course Sq is 51 years old.
Harborside is a favorite place to shop for masonry georgians in 22314. We think it's important to learn what you can about Harborside before making the big leap. Continue reading "Revealing Secrets For Home Shoppers Considering Harborside"
As a matter of course, you can find a 4 bedroom property for approximately $2,000,000 in the Northern Virginia area. But there are only a limited number of super luxury townhouses in Alexandria. Perhaps one of them is the most compatible townhouse for you. If it's not 105 Quay St, then it might be one of the properties listed below. Nesbitt Realty can provide more information about 105 Quay St and provide a tour for qualified buyers. Reach out to Nesbitt Realty to learn more. Continue reading "Surprising Ideas For Buyers Looking For A 4 Bedroom Property For Approximately $2,000,000"
Home at Belle HavenDo you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the Alexandria, Virginia area? Stuart Nesbitt can guide you with a detached home like 6112 Woodmont Rd, but these facts could prove useful as well.
Fairfax County Basics
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 62 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,362 sqft. But, 6112 Woodmont Rd has 2,293 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $581 . Still, 6112 Woodmont Rd is $512 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. In contrast, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 35 years. 6112 Woodmont Rd is 68 years old.
Considering buying real estate? Great. Please rely on a sensible whiz like Julie Nesbitt to help. Continue reading "Need To Know More About Details About Nesbitt Realty's First-Time Home Buyer Rebate In 22303 In Fairfax County?"
As an investor, you could do rental management yourself, or you could employ a results-driven rental property manager like our family brokerage to manage your investment place in The City of Alexandria. Continue reading "What’s Involved In Property Management For A Rental End Unit Townhouse In Northern Virginia?"