Are you thinking of scoring a condo in Alexandria? I am your whiz on 2-bedroom condos in Alexandria. Continue reading "This Place At The Oronoco Caught My Eye"
Real Estate Considerations In The Alexandria AreaAre you shopping for a place like 122 Queen St in the City of Alexandria? We constantly update our image library to current with the latest real estate developments in 22314 in Alexandria. Indeed, many home hunters will be amazed by what this home has in store for buyer clients. Continue reading "122 Queen St, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed For Sale"
3 Bedroom in Alexandria, Virginia Asking $1,215,000Will Nesbitt loves 722 Battery Pl. This residence at Fords Landing in 22314 in Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Will Nesbitt is not recommending you purchase this home in particular. That's because, until Will Nesbitt know your goals there is no way for Will Nesbitt to know if this is the best choice of property for you. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a dwelling in Alexandria?
There are many options to think about. For example:The highest priced townhouse in the neighborhood is listed for $1,215,000. Do you know if 722 Battery Pl is a good value? What style of townhouse do you prefer? If you like traditional townhouses, you'll love the section around 722 Battery Pl. Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront townhouse? Continue reading "722 Battery Pl, Alexandria Real Estate Dispatch"
Learn More About Homes For Sale In The Alexandria AreaAll buyers have a list of hopes, desires and needs, but everything on that list is bounded by the price the buyer client can (or wants to) pay for a new home. 121 Madison Pl Alexandria VA 22314 is about 26 years old. This end unit townhouse has 2,150 sqft of above grade living area. It's advertised for $1,095,000. If you've set your budget near $1,095,000 and you're looking in 22314 you may want to take into account a next home at 121 Madison Pl. Continue reading "121 Madison Pl, Alexandria VA 22314 On The Market"
Mulling over the idea of Homes At Old Town Alexandria? Consider This Townhouse.207 Princess St in The City of Alexandria may be a most compatible neighborhood for some buyers. Conversely, you'll want to get some basic reasons about the area to know if this is the townhouse for you.
The 22314 Area Points
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 101 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,443 sqft. Still, 207 Princess St has 2,034 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $597 . Nevertheless, 207 Princess St is $701 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. But, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 38 years. 207 Princess St is 44 years old.
Home at Belle HavenDo you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the Alexandria, Virginia area? Stuart Nesbitt can guide you with a detached home like 6112 Woodmont Rd, but these facts could prove useful as well.
Fairfax County Basics
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 62 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,362 sqft. But, 6112 Woodmont Rd has 2,293 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $581 . Still, 6112 Woodmont Rd is $512 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. In contrast, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 35 years. 6112 Woodmont Rd is 68 years old.
Buying a home is an exciting milestone, and it's likely the biggest purchase you'll ever make. So don’t jump into it without doing your homework. Alan Clerinx is a resource that can help. Continue reading "Down-Payment Assistance For First-Time Home Buyers In Alexandria"
As an investor, you could manage your own rental place of residence, or you could recruit a rental manager like us to handle your rental property in the counties of Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax and Falls Church. Continue reading "What Does Nesbitt Do To Manage A Rental In 22314?"
Are you pondering buying a residence? Outstanding. Stuart Nesbitt is here to guide. Continue reading "Down-Payment Assistance For Military Buyers Of $4,138 On A Premium 3-Bedroom Townhouse Like 2045 Blunt Ln"