If you're seeking about 1,305 sqft in 22303 in Fairfax County, 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #605 is listed at $350,000. Continue reading "Open House At 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #605"
1 Bedroom in 22303 in Fairfax County For $350,000We really like the next home opportunities in 22303 in Alexandria especially at 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #611. Here's some basic considerations.
The Alexandria Area Basics
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 73 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,623 sqft. Conversely, 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #611 has 1,045 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $464 . But, 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #611 is $335 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 45 years. 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #611 is 38 years old.
Market Update: in the NOVA region 22314 :: $900,000
How Much Does A Mid-Sized Place Like 142 N Union St Cost In 22314 in Alexandria?142 N Union St, Alexandria VA recently came to the real estate market and is available for $899,900. So, you may want to think about this home (depending upon your budget). Compare 142 N Union St to others similarly-sized homes in 22314 in Alexandria. Continue reading "142 N Union St, Alexandria Real Estate Advisory"
Important Real Estate Facts About 2361 Huntington Station Ct in AlexandriaDo you worry about buying real estate like 2361 Huntington Station Ct in Alexandria? As a matter of fact, you might find something you don't like in the Huntington Station association documents. Still, Stuart Nesbitt can explain to you how to void the contract with no issues so that you don't get stuck in an association that doesn't benefit you the home buyer. Not to mention, there are always problems in 22303 in Alexandria real estate. But, a remarkable whiz like Stuart can guide you to manage or avoid many of the pitfalls associated with buying an end unit townhouse in 22303. Continue reading "2361 Huntington Station Ct, Alexandria VA 22303 Listed"
We are property managers serving Northern Virginia. Continue reading "Does Nesbitt Take Care Of Rentals In 22303 In Fairfax County?"
Do you need a property manager in 22307? Continue reading "Do You Need A Rental Property Manager In Alexandria, Virginia?"
Moreover, homeownership offers children the benefit of educational and social continuity. If you are thinking about purchasing a mid 20th-century budget other in Fairfax County, your selections might be limited right now. 6641 Wakefield Dr #315 might be the best option for you, but we have a few more proposals below. Continue reading "Interesting Listings For Buyers Dreaming About A Budget Other In Fairfax County"
Contact Julie Nesbitt to learn more from a patient expert on The City of Alexandria real estate. If you are thinking about purchasing an intriguing mid-sized 2 bedroom residence for roughly $700,000, your choices might be limited right now. 1250 S Washington St #422 might be the best selection for you, but we have a few more tips below. Continue reading "Are You Looking For A Mid-sized 2 Bedroom Other For Roughly $700,000?"